Our client, a top tier technology company, is looking for an energetic and dynamic HR Business Partner to deliver impact to business growth and transformation.
As a HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing a combination of HR org capability and employee relations expertise in support of business and HR priorities. You will engage closely with the business to define specific HR strategies and provide proactive and effective solutions to employees, managers and leaders.
Based in Dublin, this role has a salary of around €70,000 plus benefits and bonus.
You will guide, coach and influence business leaders and managers on organisational and individual issues involving (but not exclusive to) Strategic Employee Relations Talent Management, Leadership Development, Transition Change Management, Talent Management, etc. You will consult and advise managers and employees on day to day employee relations issues as well as driving improvements in organisational and management capability relating to employee relations. When required, you will also be responsible for defining and creating clear, compelling, appropriate strategies and design solutions to improve organisational development to enable growth and transformation. In relation to both org capabilities and employee relations, you will collaborate with internal HR Centres of Excellence (COEs) to understand trends and /or root causes in driving solutions and execution of same, given identify areas for improvement.
Critical areas of expertise include:
- Building and coordinating complex stakeholder relationships that allow you to provide both practical and strategic guidance and influence.
- Using deep business acumen to know clients and understand their future needs and the ability to translate this into action
- Engaging and influencing leaders in creating a clear, compelling, and appropriate people strategy.
- Recommending holistic design solutions and soliciting the right resources to define initiatives & usher in change that addresses business needs.
- Monitoring organisational health and collaborating with partners responsible for Strategic Employee Relations.
- Strong knowledge and experience in core HR capabilities, processes and best practices
- 5-7 year’s continuous work experience in a global organization in a Business HR facing role essential.
- You will have a Bachelors and / or Master’s, MBA degree in HR or a related discipline.
For more information, please email Colm@KaizenRecruitment.com or call 01-6729000