Network and Infrastructure Manager needed for a permanent role in Dublin.
Reporting to the group head of IT, you will be responsible for the management / design / delivery of IT infrastructure across the group. You must have experience in administering large networks and infrastructure. The role requires strong technical knowledge and skills. Experience with public cloud (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) is desirable but not essential.
Key accountabilities and deliverables:
- The delivery of an IT infrastructure suitable for the business. The business requires resilience, reliability and stability of IT services.
- Work in conjunction with the internal teams and the strategic partners/vendors.
- Ensure that the IT infrastructure is developed to meet the ongoing requirements of the group.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- 5+ years of administering and managing large enterprise networks.
- Relevant industry certifications.
- Capable of creating IT standards, procedures, policies, and best practices.
- Good knowledge of the IT infrastructure technologies including: Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, Replication.
- Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Windows Server.
- SQL Server.
- Core Switching / Routing.
- Server Hardware.
- Storage Hardware.
- Virtualisation (VMware and/or Hyper-V).
- Understanding of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Must stay up-to-date on the current projects in progress, projects in pipeline and operational issues. Similarly, must stay up-to-date with industry technology trends.
- Experience with vendor management.