Kaizen Healthcare’s weekly news round-up
5th April 2016
Each week, we bring you a round-up of the latest news from the world of healthcare.
Stories that have hit the headlines in the past week…
- ‘Curb your antibiotics use, warn experts’ via The Independent
- ‘Concern over low uptake of BowelScreen’ – via Irish Health
- ‘Department of Health building set to be demolished’ via RTE News
- ‘Hearing Awareness Week 2016’ – via Irish Health
- ‘A woman who took abortion pils has been sentenced to three months in jail’ – via Buzzfeed
- ‘Parents shunning cervical cancer vaccine, IMO forum hears’ via The Irish Times
- ‘Investigation after paper claims doctor prescribed banned drugs to 150 sportsmen’ via The Journal
Got something to say about one of this week’s stories? We’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions on the latest health news. Or have you got a story to share, something that you think might be of interest to Kaizen Healthcare? Leave us a comment or message via Facebook and Twitter.