A prestigious Kildare property is currently seeking a Food and Beverage Supervisor to work as part of a dedicated team in the provision of a smooth, efficient running of restaurants, private dining spaces, room service, Conference & Banqueting areas, supplies and equipment.
You will need to liaise with staff and be aware of all food and beverage areas in regard to service, potential issues and any problems encountered to ensure that guests receive a high standard of service and a quality product at all times.
To be involved with daily pre-service briefings and monthly communication departmental meetings. Involved with training, scheduling and supervising of employees.
You will need to be:-
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Immaculately groomed and well always presented.
- Knowledgeable and interested in exceptional food and wine.
- Promoting a positive working atmosphere.
- Experienced in a similar role demonstrating a keen interest.
- An excellent communication and customer relation skills.
- Fluent and confident in the English language, both oral and written.
- Able to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible in working hours.
- Able for the operational nature of the business requirements.
Hospitality opportunities available in Dublin, Kildare and Meath. Recruiting for permanent placements, temporary contracts and relief work. firstname.lastname@example.org