Manufacturing Technicians required for Renowned Multinational – for Graduates within the last 3-4 years
As a candidate who has graduated within the last 3-4 years, the Manufacturing Technician will play an integral role in contributing within experienced teams to the successful production of the organisation’s products. When you come to work for our client, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best.
- Performing functions associated with all wafer production including operations, equipment, process, training, upgrades and implementation.
- Schedule and complete preventative maintenance on advanced semiconductor equipment.
- Use your problem solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve unscheduled equipment issues.
- Apply statistical process control techniques to monitor, maintain and improve process and equipment performance.
- Analyze both equipment and processes and identify problems and participate in safety forums
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to take personal ownership to maintain an incident and injury free environment.
- Excellent teamwork capabilities.
- Commitment to travel on assignment for extended periods.
- Commitment to work shift or regular work as required.
Package on offer:
- Competitive benefits and pay (including bonuses)
- Opportunities for professional development, travel and continuing education
- Onsite gym, canteen, games areas and sports & social club
- Further learning opportunities
Candidates should be Technical Graduates with their most recent qualification at or equivalent to a HND or HNC or a Level 6 / 7 in the National Framework of Qualifications (www.nfq.ie) in an approved Engineering or Science discipline (which could include – but not exclusively – Electronic Eng, Electrical Eng, Mechanical Eng, Mechatronic Eng, Renewables & Energy, Manufacturing, Aircraft, Automation, Physics, Chemistry, etc).