A prestigious Kildare property is currently seeking a Hotel Sales Co-ordinator for professional personalised quotations, closing prospective business transactions, and confirming and managing events for up to 500 attendees. The role will involve the management of block bookings, coordinating details of meeting room set up and service requirements and be responsible for maximising revenue through up selling and relationship building.
The successful candidate will need to:-
- Have proven results in a dynamic sales driven environment and must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, previous knowledge of the OPERA Property Management System is essential.
- Achieve high sales targets while ensuring high standard of service. You will be a quick learner and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct resort site inspections and entertain clients on and off the resort. You’ll need to have a friendly positive attitude and the ability to lead by example.
- Sell the hotels services to prospective clients through presentations. You must be fluent in the English language, both oral and written.
- Liaise with the Business Development Manager and the Director of Sales and Marketing on building new corporate accounts and report to Senior Managers on the effectiveness of strategies/campaigns.
- Provide additional cover where required for other areas of the sales team. You’ll have an easy ability to build strong relationships and be committed to delivering exceptional service.
Hospitality opportunities available in Dublin, Kildare and Meath. Recruiting for permanent placements, temporary contracts and relief work. email@example.com