Kaizen Recruitment has exciting opportunities for Junior Production Supervisor to work full time in Dublin 12 with immediate start.
Senior Production Manager
The Production Supervisor shall be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of production workers. The Production Supervisor ensure that production is completed safety, quality and output standards are met.
· Direct the manufacturing workforce to achieve production goals Enforce Health & Safety regulations
· Provide leadership and ownership of product quality while consulting with Quality Assurance staff.
· Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints and production issues
· Monitors production schedule and takes action to meet schedule deadlines
· Provide motivation for employees, increasing morale
· Increase worker efficiency and production rates
· Monitor and assess employee’s performance, attendance, scheduling etc.
· Maintain safe work practices and ensure safety is a priority with all workers
· Work with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within and between departments.
· Ensure all employees are correctly trained.
· Other duties as required.
· Required to communicate technical issues to technical and occasionally non-technical staff
· Need to maintain a high level of communication with both internal and external stakeholders, customers and contractors.
· Industrial, field and office environments
· Occasional travel to field worksite locations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· 3 or more years’ experience as a production supervisor or manager
· Strong written and verbal skills to communicate in English with all levels of the organization and its executive team. Ability to communicate in Romanian advantageous.
· University degree or diploma in related field is an advantage
· Production/manufacturing experience preferred
· Direct working knowledge of operations, warehouse, and transportation management
· Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering, as well as inventory control of these items
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· First Aid skills and/or certificates are considered assets
Reports directly to Sr. Production Manager Payment: 27K – 31K
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com