At Kaizen Recruitment we are currently looking for General Operatives for our client based in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
This is an ambient/chill warehouse and the main daily tasks including:
- To provide an effective, efficient and flexible service to all suppliers, customers and colleagues alike, through carrying out all functions relating to the warehouse, including:- order scheduling and assembly, replenishment, picking, invoicing, stock enquiries, administration and checking
- To ensure accurate checking (both manual and computerized) and other associated procedures relating to goods received and goods dispatched.
- To promote a positive company image through your accuracy, knowledge and attitude to the job.
- Accurate and efficient picking of orders and completion of paper work
- To ensure incoming and outgoing loads are dealt with efficiently, and comply to safety and legal requirements.
- To monitor stock levels.
- To ensure that all goods are stored under the appropriate conditions.
- To ensure that all waste, losses and damage are kept to a minimum.
There are 3 different shifts, successful candidates will work on 1 of these shifts and are not required to rotate times.
AM – 6.00 – 14.00 – €10.82 for all basic hours worked
PM – 14.00 – 22.00 – €10.82 for hours worked from 14.00-18.00 / €12.44 for hours worked from 18.00 – 22.00 = for an 8 hour shift the blended rate is €11.63 per hour for the PM shift.
NS – 22.00 – 6.00 – €12.44 for hours worked from 22.00 – 00.00 / €14.39 for hours worked from 00.00 – 6.00 – for an 8 hour shift the blended rate is €13.90 per hour for the NS shift.
Requirements for this role:
Minimum 6 months experience in the warehouse environment,
Good level of English,
Voice picking experience is advance,
Willing to learn,
Excellent time keeper,
Available for full time hours.
Set Shift – 6:00am – 2:00pm or 2:00pm – 10:00pm or 10:00pm – 6:00am,
Sick Pay entitlement after one year’s service,
21 Days Annual Leave,
Pension contribution – Employee contribution 4/5/6% of pensionable salary (Subject to completion of 6 months’ probation),
Paid Bereavement Leave,
Paid Paternity Leave,
Life Assurance – Immediately applicable on joining,
Employee Assistance Programme,
Career progression opportunities.
Location: Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org