We are currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to develop an Office & Administration Desk to will become part of our team here at Kaizen Recruitment.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and hard working and can grow individually as well as part of the team. Working in our office on Grafton Street, Dublin, you will be required to manage your own desk; help candidates find their dream job; visit clients; develop business.
The role is best suited to an individual who is looking for a fresh start, has a proactive attitude and is solution driven. Previous experience and or educational qualifications in HR, sales or recruitment would be a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate must have excellent interviewing skills, strong written and oral communication skills, strong PC skills, be highly organised and able to multi task, along with the ability to deliver results under little supervision.
The role will involve:
- Sourcing suitable office support staff to match your client’s recruitment needs.
- Pro-actively researching and investigating innovative sourcing to build strong talent pipelines.
- Interview and telephone assessments of candidates.
- Managing and developing relationships with clients.
- A clear focus on customer service for both clients and candidates.
- Negotiating offers between clients and candidates.
- Utilising social media to attract candidates.
- Ensuring all candidates have a positive recruitment experience, no matter what the outcome of the process.
- Gaining a deep understanding of the talent landscape to build a competitive intelligence knowledge base of companies and candidates.
Interested? Send your CV to Andrew@KaizenRecruitment.com
Established in 2005, Kaizen Recruitment offers permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions across all industry sectors in Ireland and internationally. Our personal approach combined with professionalism and a wealth of industry knowledge is what really differentiates us in the marketplace. Over the past decade, we have grown from strength to strength, working hard as a team to continue to deliver an unrivalled service that is underpinned by key cultural values.
Kaizen is the philosophy of continuous improvement in all aspects of business and is the principle that drives us. Our key belief is that by gaining your trust we can continually work together to evolve and improve our service.